Soak yourself in a tub of skin rich antioxidants, designed to tone, cleanse and balance your epidermis. With the additives we have included inside our Balance Bath Salts, we recommend this blend for those who suffer from hemorrhoids, fungal issues, psoriasis, or other skin inflammation that can still benefit from bath time.
A lot of companies sell bath salts, but we invite you read through our ingredient list which is posted below … you can see and feel the difference in the additives that we use. Whereas most companies blend with salts and maybe one or two additives, we add a whole host of ingredients that are guaranteed to leave your skin feeling soft, nourished and supple! Try some today for personal use, or gift giving. Another option is to buy in bulk and resell them under your own business name inside your own creative packaging.
None of the salts inside our blends have been refined, bleached or otherwise altered.
Dead Sea Salt – Contains the following minerals:
- Sodium chloride (assists with lymphatic fluid balance)
- Magnesium (combats stress by slowing the nervous system)
- Potassium (energizes the body and balances skin moisture)
- Calcium chloride (increases circulation and prevents water retention)
- Bromides (eases muscle stiffness)
* Epsom Salt – provides soothing relief from minor arthritic pain, and reduce stiffness and soreness of the joints while deeply cleaning the pores of your skin.
* Utah Salt, Unrefined – contains a high amount of naturally occurring minerals and nutrients that assist with skin toning, as well as relaxing sore muscles.
* Himalayan Pink Salt – contain ancient minerals and nutrients, that further assist toning, and deep pore cleansing. This salt also adds stunning eye appeal!
* Dendritic Salt – we add this type of salt so that the scent is retained and held longer inside the product, lending a stronger shelf life for scent value.
* Celtic Sea Salt – these add a unique color and design which have been created by nature.
^ Colloidal Oatmeal – Everyone knows of the skin healing benefits of oatmeal. This version simply disperses through the water with ease, creating an instant oatmeal effect.
^ Coconut Powder – With a naturally high fat content, buttermilk soothes the skin and provides a super rich, skin loving experience that will stay with you throughout the day.
^ Evaporated Cane Sugar – This unrefined sugar that is coarse grain in size – its a sweet, skin softener that melts slowly – giving a long lasting bath.
* Jojoba Beads – A solid version of jojoba, pressed into very small beads. They melt quickly and disperse through the tub as an invisible layer of skin-oh-so-soft!
* Bentonite Clay – Holds skin softening and exfoliating properties as it draws impurities from the body.
* Allantoin Powder – Helps promote healing of minor scrapes, cuts and rashes, as it stimulate the growth of healthy tissue.
^ Green Tea – Anti-inflammatory, as well as anti-aging, tea extracts are high in antioxidants.
Sandalwood Powder – Astringent and skin toning, this additive helps tighten and cleanse the skin surface.
^ Witch Hazel Bark Powder – Another anti-inflammatory and astringent additive, witch hazel is an excellent natural therapy for hemorrhoids or general swelling of the skin.
^ Aloe Powder – Excellent for all sorts of skin condition.
* Essential Oil Blend – Fir, cypress, juniper berry, cedarwood, fennel and ^ tea tree.
(^) denotes a certified organic ingredient. Made with 78% certified organic ingredients.
Trial Size: When ordering this size, you will receive (2) of the 3oz. baggies as pictured.
2 Pound gift sack: Two pounds of product, either in a white kraft bag or a Holiday Sack (as pictured). Both come with a wooden scoop.
Sizes over 2 pounds, will be shipped in zip lock baggies.