Dead Sea Mud Skin Firming Wrap.
As with all of our dead sea mineral products, the base ingredient within our Skin Firming Body Wrap starts with high-quality Dead Sea Mud that has been imported from Israel. This mud makes a great base for our Dead Sea Mineral Line, because it’s packed full of naturally occurring ancient minerals. To that mud base, we add a host of ingredients that are designed to tone and tighten, hydrate, and nourish your skin. With continued use of this product, your skin will feel and look tighter, giving the appearance of smoother skin.
A quick note about cellulite …. it simply cannot be removed by topical applications alone. Daily exercise, staying hydrated, and taking care of your skin is the combination that one needs to reduce or eliminate cellulite. This wrap is designed to be one useful tool in your daily regime against the aging process.
For a fraction of the cost, you can bring spa treatments to your bathroom. Simply spread Dead Sea Mud Skin Firming Wrap onto your problem areas, generally being your upper thighs, buttocks, and stomach. Wrap yourself tightly with a few layers of Saran wrap. Relax for about 20 minutes, allowing the product to penetrate your skin. Unwrap, and rinse off with warm water. Initially, we recommend wrapping yourself 2 or 3 times per week. After a few weeks, you can maintenance wrap one time per week.
* Dead Sea Mud – containing high amounts of minerals and nutrients.
* Rhassoul Clay – Skin softening clay that is designed to pull toxins from the skin.
^ Green Tea Powder – A powerful antioxidant that tightens skin pores, as it pulls toxins from the skin.
^ Coffee – Not only a great antioxidant additive but coffee is known for its skin-firming benefits.
^ Hibiscus Powder – Highly skin toning, this botanical flower is widely used in creams and lotions that are designed to “lift” and tone the skin.
^ Ginkgo Powder – Naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-cellulite, and anti-aging. What more can be said, about this additive?
* Bentonite Clay – Softens the skin, as it provides a binding agent for our base. Also has a drawing benefit that will pull toxins.
^ Chickweed Powder – Has the ability to increase blood circulation. As the blood cycles through the skin layers, it cleanses and removes toxins naturally.
^ Kelp Powder – Another key element in the skin firming category, seaweeds are widely used to detox and tone the skin. This additive is also excellent for acne-related issues.
^ Irish Moss Powder – Another seaweed that we add as a skin protectant as it forms a barrier that helps smooth and nourish the upper skin layers.
^ Dandelion Powder – Helps flush toxins from the skin, reducing the appearance of cellulite.
^ Spirulina Powder – Another sea-made ingredient, that is over 60% protein, full of essential amino acids, enzymes, and vitamins.
^ Chlorella Powder – Pure alga, this additive has evidence backing it that it can help with the healing of scars.
* Panthenol DL – Or the common name of vitamin B5. This is a great additive for its ability to sit on the surface layers of the skin, reducing the appearance of small lines and wrinkles.
* Jojoba Beads – A fabulous skin moisturizer that leaves your skin super soft and hydrated.
* L-Carnitine – A natural amino acid which plays a role in the breakdown of fat cells. It also provides skin softening and toning benefits as well.
* Syn-Hycan – A tripeptide ingredient that acts to support skin layer structure and retain natural collagen that is produced by the body.
* CoQ-10 – Powerfully antioxidant, this additive is packed with vitamins and assists with overall skin damage, especially sun damage.
* Vitamin Blend of: C, E, B3, and B6 – Antioxidant, and skin rejuvenating.
* Preserved with: potassium sorbate, ethylhexyl glycerin, and propanediol.
* Lemongrass & Pink Grapefruit Essential Oils – Both essential oils, are said to be highly effective with continued use, against the ongoing battle of cellulite.
(^) denotes a certified organic ingredient.
4oz. 8oz. and 1 pound size: Are all nicely packaged in tub-safe plastic containers.
All other sizes are designed to be repacked by small business owners and sold under their own trade names. They are packaged in bulk, plastic containers.
To view other handmade bases we offer click here.