Hydrating Dead Sea Mud Face Masque.
First, we start with high-quality Dead Sea Mud that has been imported from Israel. This mud makes a great base for our Dead Sea Mineral Line, because it’s packed full of naturally occurring ancient minerals. To that mud base, we add a host of ingredients that are designed to pamper, tone, and soothe your skin. After one application I could feel a difference. After one week of use, I could see a noticeable difference in skin tightness and hydration. If your skin is normal to dry, I recommend using this product at least three times per week.
Unlike a clay masque that is applied and allowed to dry, this Hydrating Dead Sea Mud Face Masque should be applied and removed within about 5 minutes of application. Since it’s designed as a hydration masque, you don’t want it to fully set before washing off. Directions are included with each purchase.
* Dead Sea Mud – containing high amounts of minerals and nutrients.^ Virgin Coconut Oil – one of the best oils known for topical use. Not only does it gently cleanse the skin, but soothes and pampers as it assists with fine line reduction.
* Bentonite Clay – Will gently pull the surface toxins from your upper skin layers and provide a creamy “slip” to the masque … making it go on smoothly.
* Panthenol DL – Or the common name of vitamin B5. This is a great additive for its ability to sit on the surface layers of the skin, reducing the appearance of small lines and wrinkles.
* Keratin – As we age, our skin loses our natural collagen, thus we see lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. Topical use of collagen has been shown to temporarily reduce these appearances.
* Amber Extract – A tremendous skin softening agent, amber extract comes from ancient trees. It contains naturally occurring antioxidant agents.
* Allantoin Powder – An extract from the comfrey plant, allantoin is a common additive to cosmetics designed to assist with the healing of chapped skin.
* Vitamin E – Antioxidant, and skin healing – adding vitamin E to any beauty care recipe is a topical benefit that is absorbed thru the surface of the skin.
* Oat Protein – A moisturizing additive from gluten-free oats, this protein helps reduce the visible signs of the ongoing aging process.
* Silk Amino Acids – Another skin softening and toning agent.
^ Cocoa Butter – We add this ingredient to give the surface skin layers elasticity and moisture.
^ Arrowroot Powder – A great “absorbing” additive, that helps combat acne.
* Coffee Absolute – We add this absolute for its tri-fold purpose of scent therapy (it smells great!), antioxidant benefits, and skin toning wonders.
* Cocoa Absolute – Not only does the scent of cocoa naturally blend with the scent of coffee, but it is also a proven antioxidant and skin toning additive.
(^) Denotes a certified organic ingredient.
Please note the scent of this product is coffee and cocoa absolutes blended together with just a tiny hint of coconut in the background. The coconut scent comes from the extra virgin coconut oil used in the formulation. The coffee and the cocoa scents are 100% natural.
1oz. – this item comes packed in a clear glass jar.
6oz. – this item comes packed in a glass, hexagon-shaped jar.
All other sizes are designed to be repacked by small business owners and sold under their own trade names. They are packaged in bulk, plastic containers.
Full Ingredient List: Dead Sea mud, coconut oil, bentonite, panthenol DL, keratin, amber extract, allantoin, vitamin E, oat protein, silk amino acids, cocoa butter, arrowroot powder, coffee absolute, cocoa absolute, propanediol (and) Ethylhexyl glycerin (and) potassium sorbate.
To view other handmade bases we offer click here.