We manufacture our essential waters, such as our Lemon Eucalyptus EO Water, with the formulator in mind. Purposefully designed as an unfinished product, EO waters act as a scented ingredient to add soaps, lotions, or other cosmetic recipes.
For the most part, our essential waters are clear to nearly transparent, which is a benefit for those recipes where your finished product needs that type of presentation.
Customers often ask us the difference between our essential waters and our hydrosol waters. Here’s the breakdown:
- Compared to the shelf life of hydrosol waters, EO Waters hold a slightly longer shelf life.
- EO Waters are significantly cheaper per pound than hydrosol waters.
- The scent of essential oil often smells truer in EO Waters than hydrosol waters.
- EO Waters are not a finished product. They are concentrated and should be diluted into formulations. Hydrosol waters are mild and can be applied directly to the skin.
- Hydrosol waters are organically certified, whereas our EO waters are not.
- EO Waters are not steam distilled, but hydrosol waters are.
The aroma of Lemon Eucalyptus EO Water is similar to the medicinal scent of eucalyptus with just a hint of an earthy lemon note. This water would be great in chest balms or anything designed to be cleansing or used as a breathable decongestant.
INCI: water, decyl glucoside, (and) Eucalyptus citriodora hook (lemon eucalyptus) essential oil
External Use Only.
Replace all or part of your formulation’s water content with this ingredient. If you find your finished product is too strong, add more water or other water-soluble ingredients (like aloe vera juice).
Cosmocil CQ Addition:
If you would like an optional preservative added to your water, please first select your bottle size, then using the pulldown menu, select “yes” under Add Cosmocil CQ. A fee will be added to your base cost.
If you would like more information on Cosmocil CQ, please visit this link.
|Pack Size||Approx. Product Weight|
|1/2 gallon||4.5 lbs.|
|1 Gallon||8.5 lbs.|
|5 Gallon||40 lbs.|
|Sold By||Fluid oz. (Volume)|