Soap Petals with Fragrance Oils Melt & Pour Kit.
Now here is a nifty idea! With this kit, you can create a one-time-use “petal washcloth” by dipping them into our all-natural melt & pour soap base! Here is what you receive within this Soap Petals with Fragrance Oils Melt & Pour Kit:
* (36) Rose Petals of various colors: light pink, medium pink, and red. (These, of course, are not real petals.)
* (1) Pound of fresh honey melt & pour soap base (see below for a list of ingredients)
* (1) 1/2 oz. of rose fragrance oil
* (1) 1/2 oz. of lilac fragrance oil
* (1) 1/2 oz. of jasmine fragrance oil
* (3) 16oz. plastic clear container, as pictured to store your creations in (12 soap petals fit nicely inside each jar)
* (1) Coated sheet of butcher paper
* (1) Set of detailed instructions
Within about an hour, you will have created several handmade gifts that are unique and will be treasured by their receiver.
They work great in guest bathrooms when placed in a small dish, they can be used as “single-use washcloths” that are thrown away after use, or pop a few in your suitcase while traveling. Little kids love them at bathtime, and since the petals won’t degrade in the bath, mom won’t mind the clean-up job.
The ingredients for the honey melt & pour soap base are as follows: saponified oil (coconut, palm, safflower), glycerin, fresh honey, purified water, sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, and oat protein.
To view other melt & pour kits we offer click here.