Star Loaf Soap Molding Kit, Melt & Pour.
This Star Loaf Soap Molding Kit, Melt & Pour, will make beginning soap makers look like a pro! Included in this kit are the following items:
- One metal “star” loaf soap mold, pictured
- One pound Goat’s Milk Soap Base
- Two pounds Translucent Soap Base
- 0.4 oz. Titanium Dioxide (a natural mineral used to whiten the translucent soap base so colors stand out)
- 0.4 oz. Straight Red Iron Oxide Colorant Powder
- 0.4 oz. Yellow Mustard Iron Oxide Colorant Powder
- 1 oz. Cucumbers & Melons Fragrance Oil
- 1 oz. Pineapple Fragrance Oil
- 1 oz. Coconut Cream Fragrance Oil
- Soap slicer, to cut your soaps to perfection
- 20 medium-size shrink bags to package up your little beauties
- Detailed directions
The ingredients for the goat’s milk soap base are as follows: saponified oil (coconut, palm, safflower), glycerin, pure liquid goat’s milk, filtered water, sorbito, sorbitan oleate, and oat protein, titanium dioxide.
The ingredients for the translucent melt & pour soap base are as follows: saponified oil (coconut, palm, safflower), glycerin, filtered water, sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, and oat protein.
This mold is intended only for melt & pour soap base, it shouldn’t be used in cold process soap making.
Have you ever thought about starting your own business or doing a side hustle for a little extra income? If so, you might want to consider repacking our handmade bases under your own business name. They can be sold as-is, or lightly customized by a formulator to create a unique product just for your business. To view our handmade bases, check out this link.
Organic Creations Inc. is a small, family-run company who thoroughly enjoys what we do: helping people discover the fun of making their own natural beauty care products for either personal or professional use. Got a question for us? We would love to hear from you! Give us a call, email or use our chat system to contact customer service.