Are All Your Products Organic?
We carry a wide range of certified organic ingredients.
Look for these indicators on our website:
- The USDA logo in the bottom left of a product image
- The cultivation will be stated in the description as certified organic.
See below for examples of certified organic product (left) and a non organic product (right)
Do You Have A Minimum / Do you Wholesale?
We don’t have a minimum ordering policy but shipping fees are much more affordable when ordering several items at a time. This means the shipping charged on a box full of products will be more economically designed to your pocketbook than purchasing one or two items.
We do have a wholesale program. Access is granted to those customers who intend or already order our wholesale pack sizes. This means if you regularly purchase products from us in drums, 5 gallon buckets, full bags or case sizes then this program is a must for you. If you don’t yet order these sizes then consider registering for an regular account on our website where all products ordered will earn rewards points.
If you do register as a wholesaler, please be aware that your orders will not earn rewards points as you are receiving the wholesaler discount already.
If you would like to learn more about this program, please email your request to email@example.com. Details will then be emailed back to you.
Do You Ever Special Order Products?
If you are looking for a certain item that we don’t yet carry, please email us. We often have products that haven’t yet made it to our website. If we don’t yet carry what you are looking for, but we can source it for you … we will require a 100% up-front payment before the item is ordered. We also do not do special orders for just one item, meaning you have to add a specially ordered item to an existing order of products already sold on our website.
Will You Send Me Free Samples?
Each order placed will receive a free sample of our discretion. These samples are selected at random.
We ask if you have a specific item that you do NOT want sent as a sample due to an allergy or medical related issue, please do write that information in the comments at checkout. We will do our best to accommodate any special medical need associated with our free sample program.
We do not send free samples by themselves, sorry!
C of A, and Other Document Requests
Please write in the NOTE section at checkout that you need (whatever specific document) and we will gladly email you that information. If you need them sent with the order, please make a note at checkout otherwise it will be emailed as our documentation department has time.
We no longer send documentation on products that are less than 8oz. for dry or less than 4oz. for liquids. If you need an exception of this policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org and state your reasoning, we will reply back with a determination as soon as possible.
Does Organic Creations, Inc. Test On Animals?
Absolutely not. We do use our products on ourselves, our children, and our own pets. Why would we stock anything that we are afraid to put on ourselves or our furry friends, first?
Do You Have a Rewards Program?
Yes, we do! Every item purchased on our website will add Rewards Points to your account. These points can be redeemed by you, to receive a cash discount on a future order with us. Follow these few simple directions, and you will be on your way to racking up points.
- Set us an account on our website, as guest users do not earn rewards.
- On your next order the cart will display how many points you have, you can use them or save them its up to you.
- Points expire 6 months from earning them – so please use them before their expiry date.
- If you are a wholesale customer, you do not earn Rewards Points, as you are already apart of a separate discount program.
Website, phone, and email orders all qualify for rewards points, with the exception of:
- Special ordered products (this includes items we do not carry on our website that we’ve ordered specifically for you, or customized formulations of our bases that we manufacture on your behalf).
- Customers who are wholesalers, on terms, order thru PO’s, have quotes or special agreements on file.
- Orders made prior to the installation of this program.
- Any past, current or future orders made under the guest checkout option.
- Failure to use your Points at checkout: we will not cancel nor be able to apply points to these orders. But think of it this way: you have a larger discount waiting for you on your next order!
What Is Your Shipping Timeframe & Policies?
We typically ship no later than 3 days business days from date of order.
- We do not simply buy in bulk and repack like most of our competitors do. We hand manufacture a great deal of our products, in small batches, often on a per-order basis. This ensures that your product is completely fresh, and you can trust that it hasn’t been sitting on a shelf waiting to be sold.
- We do not heat our raw ingredients from bulk and pour them down into smaller containers, like a lot of other companies do – but rather, we hand cut them. This takes a lot more time but we feel the quality of the product will reflect a difference.
- Orders are filled by dates. They are hand packed and hand labeled, just for you. As stated above, this ensures your products are as fresh as possible.
- If speed of shipping is a big concern for you – we totally understand! However, our main focus is on fresh / quality products. Reach out of us if you have a question on current shipping times.
Transit times will vary upon how far you are from Washington state (where we ship from).
International Customers: Yes, we ship internationally. Our cart is smart and will quote you shipping rates based on your location. Please do not ask for private carrier shipping outside of the US. We use only FedEx, but you can also provide us with your own FedEx or UPS account number at checkout which will forgo paying shipping on our website.
Can I Phone In My Order?
Yes! The information is provided below for you:
Phone Orders: 360-869-7900
Email Orders: email@example.com
We do allow “will call” for local customers. More information is posted in the Terms and Conditions at checkout. Please note that we are located in Winlock, Washington and accept will call customers: Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 3:30pm. In order to place a Will Call order, you must be able to collect it from our facility between the days and times stated above.
If you have questions regarding damaged freight, return policy, order addition or cancellations, please refer to our Terms and Conditions. You are also able to view this link and must agree to it, at checkout when finalizing your order.
Thank you very much for your valued business!